Widebody, twin-aisle airliners can be much better airliners, even for regional turboprops.
Single-aisle aircraft waste lots of fuel, time and money. By designing the aircraft to exploit wise power use, the resulting airliner will perform much better in every aspect.
Existing airliner types can be improved with a widebody, twin-aisle layout that is much more inline with the demands of the airlines.
Some of the benefits are:
- Aircraft that are much better across the board
- Faster turns at the gate
- More payload
- As fast, or faster enroute
- Lower fuel burn
- Lower cost of operation
- Uses existing type certificates & pilot type ratings for quick and inexpensive entry into service
- Significantly increased overhead storage for regionals
- Significant increase in shoulder & headroom
Copyright 2012. Patents Issued and Pending